- Get outside every day – even if only for ten minutes. Leave your phone behind and enjoy nature.
- Plan to join GGW at the March for Science on April 22 and the People’s Climate March on April 29.
3. Pick up one piece of litter every day.
4. Plant some early spring veggies like spinach, lettuce or peas.
5. Fill a bird feeder and start recording the birds you see. Plan to join us for Sunday morning bird walks in May.
6. Reduce your personal “foodprint” by eating less meat, buying organic food and starting to compost.
7. Make your yard more pollinator-friendly by ordering native plants and going pesticide-free this season.
8. Take your first bike ride of the season – instead of a car trip.
9. Remind yourself and others to turn off car engines while waiting. Don’t text and idle!
10. Send a photo of your family doing an earth-friendly activity and send it to the Wilmette Public Library.